Scheduling your appointment
We look forward to helping you schedule your new or return visit at any of our four convenient locations.
Please call (630) 355-5668 to speak with one of our medical assistants during our following hours:
Monday: 9 to 5
Tuesday: 9 to 6
Wednesday: 9 to 5
Thursday: 9 to 6
Friday: 9 to 4
Saturday: Call for Availability
Evening and weekend appointments are available to better accommodate your needs.
You also have the option to fill out the form below and a representative from Naperville Ear, Nose & Throat will contact you directly (usually within one business day). For urgent medical issues, please call the office.
What to expect at your visit
At your first visit, you will be taken through our registration process, and asked to complete a brief medical questionnaire. Please bring any medication lists, and be ready to provide comprehensive information about your medical and surgical history. This will allow your doctor to gain a more full understanding of your medical history.
- Insurance cards must be provided for every office visit
- HMO patients are responsible for obtaining referrals prior to each office visit
- Copay and/or payment are due at the time of service
- Existing patients who have not been seen by the doctor within the preceding one year will be asked to fill out a brief questionnaire updating their medical history
- A medical release form is required to be completed before our office can release your medical records